We have a selection of improvements that can add to your Wet room / wet rooms experience:
- Wet room at home
- Wet room at work
- Wet room upstairs
- Wet room without leaks!!
- Wet room design
- Bespoke wet rooms
- Public wet rooms in gyms and more!!
- Leak free wet rooms
What can I have in my wet room?
- Ceramic tiled wet rooms
- Porcelain tiled wet rooms*
- Stone tiled wet rooms*
- Marble tiled wet rooms*
- Falls built with mosaic tiled wet rooms*
- Square chrome finished waste trap*
- Liner ,long chrome waste trap
- All drainage that Ripples use is quick flow ensuring the water leaves the room correctly
There are three regularly used toilet choices for your wet room:
- Standard floor mounted closed couple toilet
- Enclosed cistern base mounted toilet
- Enclosed cistern Wall hung toilet *
There are five regularly used sink choices for your wet rooms:
- Standard basin and full pedestal sitting on floor
- Standard basin and semi pedestal wall mounted *
- Wall Hung basin and vanity unit wall mounted *
- Standard vanity unit with basin fitted base mounted on floor
- On site made vanity unit with shelving with basin on top ,base mounted to floor *
► Towel Warmers and Radiators:
- Towel warmers: These will heat towels and look very decorative but will not heat a room alone (under floor heating recommended)
- Radiators: These will look good and will heat room alone.
► Shower Systems:
- Electric shower, trition, mira etc: Heats water directly when required
- Power shower: This shower is pumped but does not heat water; your boiler must heat it for you
- Thermostatic shower: This is a purely mechanical shower unit, not electrically run. It needs the water to be run or pumped into it and hot water needs to be heated for it *
► Underfloor Heating Systems:
Electric under floor heating systems are the finishing touch to most great wet rooms. It will heat the floor to a walkable comfort heat ensuring maximum comfort. They can be suppied to almost any size.
► Other Electrical:
- Lighting: downlighting spot lights
- Shaver socket: Shaver socket is suitable in wet rooms for shaving and toothbrush charging in a safe area
- Oover mirror lighting: Over mirror lighting can be very beneficial to men mostly while shaving
- Extractor fan: Extractor fans come in differant sizes. Most domestic wet rooms only need 1 four inch fan to remove steam
- Hair dryer: In-room hair dryers are availible
There are so may options in any given wet room that they can not be all listed, but the above are the main options.
The Ripples Team